I’ve nominated six poems for the Pushcart Prize 2018. I read and re-read 250 poems published here this year before deciding. Of course, I love all the poems which have appeared, or I wouldn’t have published them, but I had to choose six, and these are (in no particular order):
- In an Egg – William Doreski: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/05/28/three-poems-by-william-doreski/
- Curious – Melinda Giordano: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/07/04/three-poems-by-melinda-giordano/
- Jim’s room in London 1972 – Jim Bennett: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/08/02/jims-room-in-london-1972/
- Generating – Maxine Rose Munro: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/05/26/three-poems-by-maxine-rose-munro/
- Celtic Knot Found in Translation – Lizzie Ballagher: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/10/08/three-poems-by-lizzie-ballagher/
- Matisse at the MFA – Lizzie Ballagher: https://ninemusespoetry.com/2018/10/08/three-poems-by-lizzie-ballagher/
Good luck to all nominees! Any news and results will appear here at a later date.